Wow I am both pleased and honoured that the lovely Lucie over at Our World and Autism has nominated me for the Inspiring Blog Award. So flattered.
I started my blog just 2 months ago so I am a newbie and learning every day but its a lot of fun and I have met some amazing people. Whether its Mummy Bloggers, Fashion Bloggers or Bloggers who blog about a specific topic, everyone is just so nice and will help you out morning, noon and night.
There are just a few award rules
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Share seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you've nominated them (provide a link to your post)
5. This rule is optional but you can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog and follow the person who nominated you
Okay so 7 facts about me.
1. I was able to say the alphabet backwards before I could say it forwards. How? We had magnetic letters on our fridge when I was about 3years old and I used to read from the end to the front of the alphabet. I can still do it now.
2. My biggest fear is needles. I shake from top to toe with just the thought of them and if anyone mentions veins I almost pass out.
3. I am unbeaten at Connect 4 - No matter who I play against NO ONE can beat me.
4. I have won a trip to Disneyland Paris twice and they both included a private party when the park was closed. Amazing!
5. I had my gallbladder removed in 2011 after being in hospital for almost 3 months. I had an emergency operation so they couldn't do it keyhole :(
6. We visit Alton Towers numerous times throughout the year but we always go around Halloween / Fireworks to celebrate our engagement anniversary. This is where Daddy proposed to me.
7. Even though I have two football fanatics living in our house I still have no clue about the rules of football.
There are some amazing blogs out there and I wish I could nominate them all but I would like to nominate